FCA Fiat Group SGW module bypass/bridge
Fiat Group FCA SGW Bypass (FCA : Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Chrysler / Jeep / Maserati / Dodge). SGW is a security module mounted on cars to restrict OBD access.
Modern vehicles from FCA group (Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Chrysler / Jeep / Maserati / Dodge) has a new module called SGW (Security GateWay). Its role is to restrict OBD access from other tools than ones that are authorized from the car manufacturer. To bypass this new protection, you can install this product to regain identification/read/write/coding access with your tools (Autotuner, Flex, Kess, Launch, Multiecuscan...).
Equivalents Autotuner FCA FIAT/CHRYSLER SGW Bypass, DimSport F32GN069, Stuff4car SGB0001...
Vehicles with SGW (dépending on car year) :
- Alfa Romeo Giulia, Giulietta, Mito, Stelvio
- Chrysler Pacifica, Voyager
- Citroen Jumper (= Ducato)
- Dodge RAM, Charger, Durango
- Fiat 500X, 500L, Doblo, Ducato, Punto, Tipo
- Jeep Compass, Renegade, Grand Cherokee
- Lancia Ypsilon
- Maserati Ghibli, Quattroporte, Levante
- Peugeot Boxer (= Ducato)